
I'm not hiding anything!

Hello everyone!
Sorry no updates lately. We've been doing absolutely nothing. Joseph was under the weather for a good week with a sinus infection a couple of weeks ago. And then Rebecca and I have been fighting with our allergies. Everything is blooming here, so this probably isn't the last of it.
The weather has been really cruddy here for months now. We do get a brief break every couple of weeks or so, but then the rain always comes back. It's suppose to clear up Monday and hopefully it'll stay away for a while. But there really isn't much more left. It usually stops about early to mid March, so that time is quickly approaching us. Then it'll be beautiful weather for a long time. I remember in October I was wishing for cooler weather and a little rain. Now I'm just wishing it all to go away.
On the few nice days we've had, Rebecca and I have been going over to our little local park that's right here by our apartments. It's a really cute little park. It has a lot of things to climb on and several slides. They have 2 swings and Rebecca does not like to share them. I'm having a difficult time making her understand that when we get to the park and another kid is in the swing, she has to wait for her turn. She does not want to wait so she throws a fit. She cries and throws herself on the ground. Or she runs over to the swing and 'almost' gets hit by the kid swinging. And sometimes if she's been swinging for a long time and other kids are waiting, I take her out (to show her how to share) and she acts the same way when I do that. I hope she understands patience and sharing soon. It's hard to see her like that, it breaks my heart. But sometimes it's downright embarrassing too. All in good time I guess.