July 20, 2005

Finally a new update!

Well we finally know where we're going and when! Well as I've said before, we're headed to Southern California to East Riverside County or what is called the Inland Counties. Joe's starts the new project on Sept. 19th. So we'll be leaving the San Jose area around the first/second week in Sept. We're driving down this weekend to go and look at a bunch of rental houses. There seems to be so many nice ones to choose from, it'll probably be a hard decision. I could probably make up my mind just by looking at the pictures posted on the web, but I promised myself not to do that again. I always do that, then when I get there I say to myself "Why didn't you wait!" So we're going to take our time and look at many. For what we're paying on this small 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment here in San Jose, we'll be able to rent a big 3-4 bedroom house with a big backyard for Rebecca. We were going to look at Rent to Own homes, but we really haven't found anything we liked enough and priced good enough to do that. So if in a year we decide we really like there enough to stay, we'll look into buying something. Who knows?
Anyway, I've got new pictures of Rebecca to post....Enjoy!

2 comments:

Myldy said...

Hey Julie and Rebecca and Joe!
Glad to see new pictures of you guys! Rebecca is sure growing fast and I miss seeing her and of course you 2 also.
Slowly we are getting settled into our new home and as soon as Paul fixes the digital camera to send pictures I will do that.
I miss the dry weather back there but am glad I didn't see the 104 degree heat! Yikes...frying an egg on the sidewalk doesn't do a thing for me.
Well take care and I miss you guys!
Kris

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures :-)