I saw this on my blogging friends website and decided to do it.
4 Jobs you've had in your life:
-Waitress
-Hairstylist
-Forklift Operator
-Administrative Assistant
4 Movies you'd watch over & over
-Dirty Dancing
-The Replacements
-Meet the Fockers
-The Shawshank Redemption
4 Places you have lived (I've lived in so many...I'm putting my favorite)
-Fairbanks, Alaska
-Steamboat Springs, Colorado
-Phoenix, Arizona
-San Jose, California
4 TV Shows you love to watch
-Friends (well now it's just the reruns...but will always be my favorite)
-Desperate Housewives
-Extreme Makeover (both Home and Cosmetic)
-American Idol
4 Places you've been on vacation
-Disney Land
-Gattlinberg, Tennessee
-Yosemite National Park
-Yellowstone National Park
(Pretty boring huh? What do you expect when we travel so much for work?)
4 Websites you visit Daily
-www.cnn.com
-www.nascar.com
-www.celebrity-babies.com
-www.overstock.com
And all my blogging friends!
4 Favorite Foods
-Mexican-cheese enchiladas
-Italian-any, especially pizza
-Cheeseburgers (Whataburger's)
-Popeye's Spicy Crispy Fried Chicken
4 Places you'd rather be right now
-getting a massage (at least 2 hours)
-in Hawaii or another exotic place
-at Starbucks drinking a vanilla latte and reading a magazine by myself!
-No where...I'm really right where I want to be...with the 2 loves of my life!
4People you tag
I don't know what tagging is...can someone tell me?
4 Jobs you've had in your life:
-Waitress
-Hairstylist
-Forklift Operator
-Administrative Assistant
4 Movies you'd watch over & over
-Dirty Dancing
-The Replacements
-Meet the Fockers
-The Shawshank Redemption
4 Places you have lived (I've lived in so many...I'm putting my favorite)
-Fairbanks, Alaska
-Steamboat Springs, Colorado
-Phoenix, Arizona
-San Jose, California
4 TV Shows you love to watch
-Friends (well now it's just the reruns...but will always be my favorite)
-Desperate Housewives
-Extreme Makeover (both Home and Cosmetic)
-American Idol
4 Places you've been on vacation
-Disney Land
-Gattlinberg, Tennessee
-Yosemite National Park
-Yellowstone National Park
(Pretty boring huh? What do you expect when we travel so much for work?)
4 Websites you visit Daily
-www.cnn.com
-www.nascar.com
-www.celebrity-babies.com
-www.overstock.com
And all my blogging friends!
4 Favorite Foods
-Mexican-cheese enchiladas
-Italian-any, especially pizza
-Cheeseburgers (Whataburger's)
-Popeye's Spicy Crispy Fried Chicken
4 Places you'd rather be right now
-getting a massage (at least 2 hours)
-in Hawaii or another exotic place
-at Starbucks drinking a vanilla latte and reading a magazine by myself!
-No where...I'm really right where I want to be...with the 2 loves of my life!
4People you tag
I don't know what tagging is...can someone tell me?
2 comments:
What a fun way to inventory your life!
This is great.......makes you really look at your lifwe and where you've been and want to go.
Post a Comment