July 28, 2008

Preschool Graduation


So beautiful in Starbucks waiting to go to the program.

Our Angel.

Rebecca and her BFF Giselle.

Rebecca and her other BFF Tiffany.

Rebecca and her teacher Miss Jennifer. She was a fantastic teacher.

Getting her graduation ribbon.

Showing it off.

I haven't had a chance to download all these pictures and post them so here they are. Rebecca had a end of school year program and they did so well. She did some sign language, songs and gave out their graduation ribbons. We were so proud of her and then it hit...this is her very last day and she may not see these people anymore. Her friend Giselle, her teacher Miss Jennifer. It was very sad. My baby will be in Kindergarten in less than 2 months. Where did all the time go? They warned me it would go fast, but you just don't believe it until you live and it and the time is gone.
Didn't she look beautiful in her black and white dress? I went out shopping for her and she knew I was getting her a dress, she specifically asked for a pink dress and said "Mom, don't get me a black dress!". But when I saw this one I just had to get it and hoped she would like it. I got her some really cute shoes to match...very grown up. I knew she'd like those so there was hope. When she saw it, she put it on and didn't take it off for 2 days. I let her wear it too, because right after the program we left for Bakersfield and onto our new life.
Enjoy!

No comments: