Why is it that during the day I'm so tired but come 11:00 at night I get a burst of energy and can't find myself in bed before 1am??? I want to go to bed. When I put Rebecca down at 8:30 I could totally fall asleep with her. But I get up, spend some time with Joe and it's like I've had 5 cups of coffee. Even then I have to force myself to bed because I have to get up by 6:30...we'll I snooze 98% of the time until 7. Why?
2 comments:
I feel the same way! I am totally a night owl too & sometimes don't crawl into bed until 2 a.m.! However, the only thing I'm doing at 6:30 a.m. is going to the bathroom & then crawling back into bed! I sleep until 9:30-10 when the kids wake me up! I don't know how you do it with less than 6 hours of sleep! I know that once Gabrielle starts kindergarten, I will definitely have to get to bed ALOT earlier! Lucky for me, she's starting AFTERNOON pre-k in Sept. so I have another year of sleeping in (well, not really because Peanut's going to mess that all up!!)
I'm the same way, except that I'm always up by 7am. I've had insomnia for years! I think it's because even though we're dead tired, having a couple of hours of peace, quiet and not having to do anything is refreshing. Gotta enjoy it while we can!
Post a Comment