Joseph and I had our first date last night since Rebecca was 4 months old. We actually left Rebecca with 2 baby sitters and we went to the movies and saw "Meet the Fockers". It is such a great movie. Funny from start to finish. I think much better than the first. It was a great time. I want to see it again. I will definitely buy this when it comes out on DVD.
Rebecca also had a very good time. She didn't miss us at all. I really don't think she even knew we were gone. We had friends of ours watch her-Paul and Kris. Paul works with Joe and Kris is his wife and my good friend. She is in Reno most of the time, but when she is in town, I try to see her as much as possible. She is very good with Rebecca and Rebecca adores her. I did pretty well too. I only called one time to check on her. I did tear up a bit when we were driving off though (shhhh, don't tell anyone). They said she was a very good girl and a lot of fun. They offered to babysit again, so that's a good sign. I will definitely take them up on it!
Other than that, not too much is going on. We did have a babyshower for one of the mom's in my playgroup on Thursday. That was fun. And this Monday we are having our monthly Moms Night Out. We're going to have dinner at TGI Friday's. I always look forward to that.
It has been raining like crazy here lately. It seems like it's been raining for months. I don't know when we took Rebecca to the park last. We're getting a bit stir crazy in this apartment. I think tomorrow, we're going to go to a car and motorcycle show. Joe really likes that. I do too, but when you've seen one, you've seen them all. But I'm not complaining, at least we're getting out of the house for a while. I just hope we can keep Rebecca's hands to herself.
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!