February 23, 2006

It's gonna be a CRAZY weekend!

Everyone's probably wondering where all the pictures are huh? I know I really need to do it, but I just haven't got around to it. It's not like it's hard. All I have to do is charge up the camera and download the pictures, but I can't manage to do that right now.
Speaking of right now...as we speak I'm babysitting Rachels 2 kids (Josh and Makenzi) until Sunday. She and Dana went to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary...11 years I think. Fortunately for me they're great kids and hardly any work. So Rebecca and I will be staying over at their house until Sunday. Joseph decided not to partake...and that's ok too! Makenzi had school today and tomorrow, so really my only concern is what to do to keep them busy on Saturday...we shall see.
Well, as I mentioned before my nephew Justin is stationed in San Diego. And today he bought his first 'new' car. New for him. He bought a really pretty silver Mazda Miata convertible. He looks really good in it too! Watch out girls, here he comes!!! This boy (or should I say man) looks like he was meant to live in Southern California! He's going to fit in great here.
Well that's really all that's going on now...back to my boring life. Will get those pictures out soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome friend to be doing this! Gosh, I can't imagine going from 1 kid to 3 kids for a weekend!

Stahl family said...

I love how you just put yourself out there and go! "Sure, I'll take your kids...have a good time!"

Amazing! I wouldn't know what to do with other peoples' kids (let alone my own)! Hats off to ya!

Myldy said...

You are a great friend Julie .....to me and to all. Also a wonderful Mom.

I can't wait to see those pictures. Do you have internet yet?