Well we're about as settled as can be at this point...until we get our stuff from Texas. Looking forward to that. Having all my beloved things that I've lived with out for so long. I often ask myself why we did that...oh well...too late to ponder that question now.
The move was uneventful...however Mr. White Kitty did run away. Rebecca and I are very sad about that. I've been back over to the apartment to look for him several times, but no luck. I'm sad he's gone because I like him a lot, but I'm more upset about all the money I spent on him. I do feel betrayed too...why would he run away from such a good home? Oh well, I know cats are not as loyal as dogs.
We do have a couple of issues with the house that need to be fixed, but other than that all is good.
On another note, my nephew that graduated in May (see May posts for a picture) and who went into the Navy has gotten stationed in San Diego. So he flew in on Friday and stayed until we took him to check in on Tuesday. Hopefully he'll be able to come this weekend too. I'm glad to have him so close and we'll be able to see him often. He likes California so far...He loves the mountains (it's the first time he's seen them). So far he's frustrated with the Navy, they've got him turning in circles since his ships out to sea until Monday. But I told him to just take a big breath and it will get better...hopefully!
Well that's that for now. I'll get pictures posted one of these days!
1 comment:
Gosh I will be so glad for you to get internet again!
So glad to hear that you have faimly near you right now. That's great!
Sorry about Mr. Kitty....but he may turn up...although he may go back to the apartment....it'll take a few days or weeks for him to get there....have Roz keep an eye out for him.
looking forward to pictures.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment