It was a great few days. Joes dad and stepmom came to visit from Houston. We did nothing but hang out and it was a nice change. I thought for sure their first time in California there would have been something they would've wanted to do, but they didn't. Just sit and relax for a few days. I guess that's really what a vacation is-relaxation. They live such hectic, busy lives-it was probably just a nice change of pace for them. It was sad to see them go, but it'll be nice to get back into the swing of everyday life again.
Today we got up and went to Coronado to have Easter lunch at the 'Hotel Del Coronado' before taking them to the airport. What a fantastic place. The hotel is amazing and the food is delicious-expesive, but yummy! I would love to go stay a night there, but I can't even imagine how expensive it is. It is a very famous hotel as there were many movies filmed outside there on the beach front like Marilyn Monroe's was in 'Some Like It Hot'. Fun!
Relay for Life is in 3 weeks! I can't believe it's almost here. My team and I have worked so hard to make it a success. It will be a ton of fun! I'm already looking forward to next year!
The month of May is set to be much less chaotic. I really have nothing planned as of yet. Joe's mom and stepdad will be here the last week of May from Montana...so we're looking forward to that! It will be nice to see them again. Thanksgiving seems so long ago!
Well, I hope everyone's Easter was great and the Easter Bunny stopped by your house.
Today we got up and went to Coronado to have Easter lunch at the 'Hotel Del Coronado' before taking them to the airport. What a fantastic place. The hotel is amazing and the food is delicious-expesive, but yummy! I would love to go stay a night there, but I can't even imagine how expensive it is. It is a very famous hotel as there were many movies filmed outside there on the beach front like Marilyn Monroe's was in 'Some Like It Hot'. Fun!
Relay for Life is in 3 weeks! I can't believe it's almost here. My team and I have worked so hard to make it a success. It will be a ton of fun! I'm already looking forward to next year!
The month of May is set to be much less chaotic. I really have nothing planned as of yet. Joe's mom and stepdad will be here the last week of May from Montana...so we're looking forward to that! It will be nice to see them again. Thanksgiving seems so long ago!
Well, I hope everyone's Easter was great and the Easter Bunny stopped by your house.

1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great Easter visit - sounds nice! Sorry it's been a while since I've been here to catch up - can't seem to make the blog rounds as often anymore. But it's nice to be here checking in and hear that you are all doing well! I like your new family photo, too. :o) I hope you got some sleep the other night...
Post a Comment