July 16, 2007

Been busy...

Border Sierra Region at Conference
Tiffany & Rebecca

Things are going well here. Just got back from an American Cancer Society Leadership conference in Irvine on Saturday. I left on Thursday. They put us up in the Irvine Marriott. What a nice hotel! The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in...ever! I ate a lot too!!! They fed us breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very good food! The last night there they had a Mexican Buffet. It was so good! How does a hotel make such good Mexican food? They did...I went back twice!

The conference was great! I learned a lot and got some really great ideas to use at our Relay...which now looks like it'll be March 29th instead of April 12. The school wasn't available for us to use in April, so San Jacinto switched days with us-which was super nice of them. They had that day reserved long before we did. Now I'm just waiting on the Principle to call me back and put us on the calendar. He already said that day was available. Just waiting.

Rebecca and Joe are well. Joe stayed home from work on Friday so I could go to the conference. They had a great time together. I think it's good they spent that time just the 2 of them. They need that once in a while. They went to the water park on Friday. Rebecca had fun...I think Joe did too!

Well that's the scoop on what's going on here. Here's a couple of pictures of Rebecca and her friend Tiffany at the bowling alley last Saturday and one of me and the other Relay Event Chairs from this Region (Border Sierra Region).

1 comment:

Stahl family said...

Hey Busy Lady! I tried to comment yesterday, but Blogger wouldn't let me! Miss Rebecca is getting to be such a big girl I can hardly believe it! So adorable!