July 27, 2007

Not much to say, but a lot going on...

Rebecca's enjoying school so much that she's going 3 days a week starting in September. She has a dance recital on August 18th. We just had her dance pictures taken on Saturday, so we should be getting them pretty soon. We had our first family photos taken this week for the first time since Rebecca was 6 months old. And we got her 4 year old pictures taken too. I haven't done that since last year. I used to be so good at having her pictures taken, but it's just not as convenient here. I actually went to Sears this go around-when I usually go to Kiddie Kandids. I think they'll still turn out good.
My friend & Co-Chair Cheryl and I are headed to Riverside tomorrow to teach a training seminar on Team Recruitment for our Relay for Life. YIKES! So we worked on that today. I've been out recruiting teams and signing on old ones this week. I tell you, this years Relay For Life is going to ROCK!! Did I mention-it's Nascar themed?!
Speaking of Nascar, one of my super best friends is flying in for a week at the first of September to come visit and go the the September 2nd race that's right here. I'm so excited to see her! I haven't seen her in almost 2 years. Way too long.
Well Joe's is at Soboba Casino tonight, which is just around the corner, at the KISS concert. I can actually hear the music from my front porch. He's loving it I'm sure.
What else....So lots of stuff going on. I'll post all the new pictures when they come in!!!

2 comments:

Violet the Verbose said...

Wow, that is a lot going on! I think it's so cool that you have become so involved in the Relay for Life.

I always love seeing pictures from you so I've been scrolling down and catching up - I have not been on anyone's blog much this summer - not even mine! ha ha I hope you'll post one of Rebecca's dance photos - I'll bet they're completely adorable.

Stahl family said...

I assume the house you are selling is the one in Hemet. Didn't you already sell the Texas house?

I hope we have a chance to get together before you move back to Texas. It'll be much harder to get there to see you! :)

Can't wait to see the pics!