September 19, 2007

Where does the time go?

If it's not one thing, it's another. Been really busy lately with Relay For Life and Tastefully Simple. Meetings and parties and conference calls. But I love it...I really do! We're getting ready for our Relay for Life Committee Retreat. It's next Saturday. My Co-Chair and I are having it at a cool pizza joint here in town. It's nothing but a glorified meeting with dinner. We talk about last seasons accomplishments and where we want to go this year and our goals.
Then on the 6th we have Relay University at Cal State San Bernadino. Myself and another Event Chair from another Relay will be up on stage 'Facilitating' a session for 50 minutes to other Event Chairs. So today I've been working on flip charts ...which I hate by the way. After that we have an 'Interested Party Meeting' where we invite anyone in the community to come out and learn about Relay. We show a quick movie on the American Cancer Society and the roles they can play and where sponsorship money goes...Which is free services by the way. If you have cancer and you call 1.800.ACA.2345-they will help you and never ask for a dime. That's why we Relay. There are so many programs. Then we have a Baby Shower on the 20th for 2 really good friends I've made here. I've made a lot, but the showers for these two. Then a Scrapbook Expo on the 27th. And then our Relay For Life Kick Off Party which kicks off our Relay Season. Not to mention the committee meeting and the Team Captain meeting and our Team Meeting. Oh and did I mention I'm going on a cruise the 12th-15th. Busy next 6 weeks ahead of me!!!

Rebecca is doing well in school. Her teacher told me today that she's one of the brightest in the class. She's excelling in everything. She won a little prize today for the being the only one who could spell her entire name with out help. Remember...her name is Rebecca Jacqueline Pizzitola. I think she deserves a prize for a name with 26 letters in it and not misspell the middle or the last name. I was impressed to say the least. For just turning 4...I'm very proud of her.
This weekend we went to Irvine to our good friend Marcy & Daves house. They lived up in San Jose when we were up there and they just moved down here. We went out and saw them a month or so ago and went swimming, but this weekend was her twin boys birthday party. It was fun. She had us all make Tie Dye shirts and they turned out great! So much fun. It's nice to see them again.

Also Joe sprained his back on Saturday lifting a small dresser into the Tahoe. He went to the ER on Sunday because he couldn't take the pain anymore. He goes the the Chiropractor tomorrow. I feel bad for him, but he knows not to lift things like that. Me? I've got a terrible Bladder Infection. Never had one before, don't want it again. The urge to have to Pee when you don't is driving me mad. I went to the Doctor on Monday and he gave me some antibiotics that are helping somewhat. I still have 7 more days on them. It can't go away fast enough. I drink way too much coffee and soda... I need more water, but I hate water. Cranberry juice is my drink of choice right now though. :-)
Well that's all that's going on here!

2 comments:

Stahl family said...

I miss you and Marcy and all the kids! I think it's wonderful that you got to go visit them. I hope to make a trip your way to visit all y'all before too long!

Feel better on that bladder infection, yet? Those suck! Cranberry juice is my friend too, but it sure doesn't replace a good cup of coffee or that much desired coke, eh? :)

Myldy said...

Hey you guys!

Sorry to hear about Joe's back and your bladder infection. Yikes! Ick....yes cranberry juice is a wonderful thing to have....limit the coffee and soda and water, water, water.

Hope everything else is good. You sound very busy as usual.

Take care