As you can see, Rebecca and I got new glasses. I'm having a hard time getting her to wear them.
She wants to be a cat for Halloween so I picked her up some ears, tie and a tail. And while I was at it, I pick up a wig for Muffin. She hates it.
Then the last one if of Rebecca helping her dad work on the other car engine. Joe thinks he's buying another hot rod to start working on...NOT!
Been super busy with lots of Relay For Life stuff. Just had our Committee Retreat last Saturday. Yesterday we had Relay University up at Cal State San Bernardino. This coming weekend is my cruise...not really looking forward to it. I'm half tempted to not go at all. The following week we're having and Interested Party meeting for the community who wants to learn more about the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life. I'm headed up to San Jose for a few days, then on the 29th we're 'officially' kicking off our 2008 Relay For Life year with a Kick Off Party. Then I have to go to Summit the first weekend in November. That's it. No more doing anything except planning this Relay. We have a lot to do and only 5 1/2 short months to get it done. Seems like along time, but it's really not.
And in between all of this there's a Babyshower for 2 of my good friends here which I'm looking forward to.
Am I busy...NAHHHH...not at all.
6 comments:
Oh MY! They keep you busy! No wonder you haven't posted in a month!
I love your's and Rebecca's matching glasses! They look adorable on her.
Well Baby Sis, it's time you joined the rest of the 4 eyes in the family. But, they make you look hot! Becca is toooooo cute. Hope you have insurance on those glasses. Remember I had to put 2 through them and at least once a month, we were at the shop getting them fixed, repaired, replaced, welded, epoxied, sandblasted...whatever! Love you. Sister Lisa
Oh yeah! How many cat costumes does rizzo have? I think I already have 1 picture of a gorgeous little kitty named rizzo pizzo. Hurry up and come home!
Both of you in your glasses look great! Now you can see the world!
Now why wouldn't you want to go on the cruise? It would be sooo relaxing....wouldn't it?
Good luck Joe on the car!
Love the new glasses, girls!
Nice glasses, you two! Cute ears on Rebecca, and that wig on poor Muffin is a riot. hee hee hee! I love that Rebecca is helping Joe with the car work. I used to help my dad but he was grumpy so I stopped. Tash wants to teach the girls, though - he will definitely be more patient and fun about it than my dad, so it's just a matter of interest from them. ha ha!
Post a Comment