Had tons of Fun!!!! Got a little bit of scrapbooking done, but mostly wanted to just check things out and have fun. However, they sent us on a scavengerhunt that took almost the whole 3 days to do, so there was no relaxing. But, I have to say most of the pictures where from that and I got some good ones. You can tell by some of the pictures...on Saturday...I had a bit too much to drink! Ha ha! Must go again, but with my family next time. I hated not being able to call them. That was the worst part. Enjoy the pictures!
3 comments:
Oh, I am so jealous! Scrapbooking & cruising - two of my favorite things to do! Looks like you had a fun time!
Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad you were able to do it. Next time the family will have as much fun too.
Paul is in Dubai!
What fun! I'm glad you had a great time. That looks like a hoot. I dream about scrapbooking - don't have so much as a stack of photos printed since Fiona was born - so bad! ha ha
Post a Comment