Halloween was good. Rebecca was Tinkerbell. She didn't last long though. Just a few houses and she had enough. At least we didn't get a bunch of candy I would've ended up eating.
And we got her a new kitty a couple of weeks ago. Magenta is her name. Don't ask me where it came from. Everyone says Blues Clues...she doesn't watch that at all! We love the little thing though. She's a perfect fit for us.
5 comments:
I was wondering if you were going to post any Halloween pics! Rebecca looks so adorable as Tinkerbell! I'm not an animal person at all, but Magenta looks like a very cuddly kitty. Enjoy!
Well, my goodness if Tinkerbell doesn't look just like Becca! She was just too cute! Us Hurst women sure can make some pretty babies, can't we? I think Magenta has a great personality to allow Ms. Becca to haul her around in a hat. The nap picture is too cute. That's one to frame and have forever!
Rebecca looks precious! Great costume. Magenta is a cutie.....wish I could have one.
What a bunch of cutie-pies!
Oh, yay! I've been checking and checking for Halloween pictures - ha ha! Rebecca looks ADORABLE in her Tinkerbell costume. Hee hee! Magenta is so cute, too. I love 'em when they're tiny and fluffy!
As for where the kittens' name came from - maybe Rebecca has been sneaking out at night to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show? ha ha ha!
Post a Comment