January 20, 2008

I've got Bronchitis!!!

Good times!!! I feel like %&@$!!! I can't say 2 words with out coughing up a lung and my throat is so raw that it's bleeding. I can honestly say I have never been this sick in my entire life...as far as I can remember. I think I'd rather have broken bones and food poisoning at the same time, than to have this. The antibiotics and cough medicine really isn't helping too much yet. But I've only been on them 1 full day. I'm missing some fun today too: lunch with the girls and scrapbooking with the girls. Whaaaa!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you sick! Bronchitis is so much fun...just wait till you start coughing up the lung...hopefully it'll break up and not come out all at once. Wish I could send you some chicken soup!!!

Myldy said...

Get well soon! Have Joe beat on hyour back with a cupped hand...this will help break that stuff up and then you can cough it up.
Warm brandy with honey in it...helps..... as does Theraflu!

Lisa said...

Oh, my gosh, your throat is bleeding?! I hope you feel better soon! How sucky!