May 20, 2008
Almost time to move...
We're basically packed up. There are some last minute things to do. The movers are coming next Wednesday to finish it up and load and they are delivering on Thursday. So I have to get up early and leave to meet them in Bakersfield on Thursday and drive all the way back so Rebecca can go to her last day of school and graduation on Friday. Then drive all the way back on Saturday. That's a lot of driving in just a couple of days. But, Joe can't get away to do it since he has so much last minute things to wrap up next week. I'll probably not have internet after next week and who knows how long it will take to get turned on there, so I'll update as soon as I can. Happy Memorial Day all!
By
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking forward to an updated address, phone number, etc! Good luck with the move. I hope everything goes smoothly--no glitches!
Whew - that's a lot of driving! Good luck, girl! Hope the move goes well!
Can't wait to have you here!
Be careful baby sister. I love you and Joe and Becca. You have my phone number. Yall are in my prayers for a safe and succesful move. You should be an old pro at this by now.
I hope your move goes well! That is a whole lot of driving involved! I hope Rebecca's mouth is all better now!
Post a Comment