September 11, 2008

Praying for my family & friends in Texas...

Keep your thoughts and prayer on my family and friends in Texas who are in the direct path of Hurrican Ike! My neice can not leave because she works with the League City Police Dept. and they have to stay. League City is right where they're predicting this thing to hit.

My poor sister fell and broke her leg in 4 spots and was in Victoria at Citizens Hospital, but mandatory evacuations caused them to move her to San Antonio to St. Lukes Baptist hospital. I hope she is ok. I'll call her in the morning. I only found this info out today from her daughter who couldn't find her either. I called the hospital and they finally told me where she was at.

I hope this thing comes and leaves quickly and doesn't hurt too many people, especially my loved ones!

2 comments:

Myldy said...

My prayers are with them all!!!

Lisa said...

Saying a prayer for your family.

I feel so ignorant - I haven't been watching the news so I didn't even know about Hurricane Ike!