Is tragic and sudden. I can't believe that my BIG Brother is gone and for no reason. He was only 48 years young. My nephew Kody has to live the rest of his life with no father and for that I am so sorry. I know what it's like to lose your dad at such a young age, as mine died when I was only 20. I know he is in a 'better' place, but selfishly, this earth, is the better place. He had far too many years left. I just don't want to hear that crap anymore.
He should be HERE with US!
Larry, I remember the days when you and I would jump on the Harleys and go for a ride when ever Joe was out of town. Or when you and Lori and Joe and I would jump on them and go for a ride. THe best though when it was just you and I, side by side, going into Jefferson for a bite to eat at our favorite spot. You were always watching out for me, pulling over to let me catch up. How I'd always stop in any town and pick you up a Harley shirt and send it to you. And how you'd ALWAYS cut the damn neck out of them because you were clausterphobic. You know...I too cut the necks out of my T-shirts now. It totally made them feel better.
Oh, and our love for Jeff Gordon. No matter what we were his biggest fans. When I got the chance to meet Jeff, you were the first person I called. You told me to tell him that "Your brother was queer for him!" That made me laugh...I never told him that because the cat had my tongue. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures I sent you of that day. I remember the Texas race I took you to in 2003. Man, I loved seeing the smile on your face as they came around the corner.
And how Jeff ALMOST won! Damn!
I love you and just don't know how much your Baby Sister is going to miss you. I'm mad as hell at you too for leaving us. You just wait, I'm gonna kick your ass one day for this.
PS...give mom a big hug and a kiss from me.
Tell her I miss her too!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry Julie....I know the pain of losing a brother to young. It hurts like hell and then some. Wish I were there to give you a big hug.
Oh, Julie, I am so sorry! I don't know what to say. I'm thinking of you & sending prayers & hugs to you & your family.
Oh my gosh, Julie. I'm at a loss for words. I'm so sorry to read about this! What an extremely moving, touching entry you wrote. I hope to speak with you soon to catch up on it all. All my thoughts are with you. Much love to you at this time.
I'm so sorry Julie. Hugs to you and your family.
My prayers and thoughts are with you at this horrible time for you. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
Hugs and love!
I know...--Katy
Post a Comment