Well we really don't know the real reason my brother died. They're saying it was 'Cardiac arrest with extinuating circumstances'. We're waiting an autopsy to find out. There is a possibility of homicide...yes you read that correctly. It's just a waiting game at this point. They sent the clothes he was wearing to forensics. My SIL just got them back yesterday and they were ripped to shreds...not by the forensics team either. There is a homicide detective on the case waiting for the autopsy report as well. What does that say?? The people he was with that day keep changing their story and are lying through their teeth. The investigator knows it too but can't do anything until we see the report. WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?! Ugh!!!
Here's a couple of the lies that were told:
1. She (the girl who he was staying with) said she took him to the bus station and they wouldn't let him on because he was too intoxicated.
FACT: Grayhound won't turn away an intoxicated person...they'll charge a $15 additional fee as a 'handleing charge'.
2. She said she performed CPR while he was in the truck.
FACT: The initial reports from the hospital said there was NO ATTEMPT at CPR.
3. She called my SIL at 7:20 to say that something was wrong and my SIL told her to call 911 right now!
FACT: She didn't call until over an HOUR LATER!!! Had she called right then...he'd still be alive. EMS was able to revive him breifly in the ambulance. No wonder he was purple. AN HOUR PEOPLE!! THAT BITCH!!!
4. She said he fell and hit his head at the bus station and got grass in his hair.
FACT: The bus station is ALL concrete...no grass anywhere.
So, that is just a few of the many, many lies that are being told to cover something up. I'm angry...no wait...I'm PISSED OFF!! Had she just called 911 when she first noticed something was wrong he'd be alive. How will she live with herself?
I'll update more when we know.
On another note, I do have some good pictures of Rebecca and I'll post them when I get my thoughts together.
2 comments:
That's just awful. I'm so so sorry you and your family has to go through this.
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts, Julie. I can only imagine what you & your family are going through right now.
Post a Comment