Here's me and my BFF Cheryl!
Bill (Melissa's Hubby) and me. WHAT?? He's a priest with an erection problem...I had to grab it!!! LOL!!! (Forgive me Father for I have sinned....). NO it's NOT real!
Me and Vikki
Me and Jessica (aka: Alice in Wonderland)
Me and Michelle
Cheryl and Melissa
Sisters: Mandy and Melissa (Both hubbies are Marines...they looked HOT!)
Nikki (aka: Malice in Wonderland) and Me
Mandy and Me
Patrick (Nikki's Hubby) and Me
That party got wild, but I managed to control myself and didn't drink too much. Only a couple. I had gotten up at 4:30 that morning to drive from Bakersfield to Ontario, so I was pretty tired. Was gone by 12 or so...just when things were heating up. Wished I could've stayed but was soooo tired! I have some really great friends and I just love them all. I didn't put all the pictures on here, I have a lot more. GOOD TIMES!!!
1 comment:
Looks like that was a really wild Halloween party! It's so much fun dressing up, isn't it? Love the pic with you & the "priest." You naughty girl!
Post a Comment