November 02, 2008

Halloween...

Halloween was fun and busy. It started off with a parade and party at Rebecca's school. All the Kindergarteners and first graders got to wear their costumes and have a parade for all the parents. It was fun seeing all the kids so excited and cute! Then back to the classroom for a donut and juice before a quick recess then back for the party. The party was good. We had 4 stations of crafts, science experiments, cupcake decorating and a good ole game of Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin! The party was good! All the kids loved it.

Then obviously that night was Trick-or-Treating. Joe and Rebecca went while I stayed home and handed out candy...My favorite part.


The front of our house!

Check out our STINKY SKUNK! She knew she wanted to be a skunk this summer when we got her a 'WEBKINZ' skunk.

Pewwww Weeee! Our little skunk!

Me and our Trick-or-Treater

Her make-up. She reminds me of one of the Org's in 'Lord Of The Rings'...LOL!

Her little friends at the school parade that day.

Lily and Rebecca in class.

Then on Saturday, we took it easy and I let Rebecca make some homemade Peanut Butter cookies. I helped with the beating but she did most of it. And she was really proud. They turned out great and tasted wonderful!



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your Halloween lights & decorations!

Rebecca's the cutest little skunk I've ever seen!!! Looks like she had a blast.

Those peanut butter cookies look so yummy! She did such a good job on them! It's funny because Gabrielle & I made those a few weeks ago & she had such a fun time helping me too!

Myldy said...

Rebecca looks so cute! Great costume! Didin't know they had skunk costumes LOL

How about sending some of those cookies my way...they look yummy!

Your house looks great.

The Bowden Family said...

How stinkin' cute is Rebecca in her skunk costume! Your blog looks great girl! I added yours to my blog roll. So sorry I can't make it up this weekend. We'll get together someday!