November 14, 2008

My Scrapbooking Blog...

So I became a Stampin' Up consultant recently. Mostly for personal use than anything else. But on the hopes I can get a few orders to help me reach my quarterly goal, I started another blog. Check it out! You can also click on the link on my sidebar to see it.

Also, I've decided to make 'Layouts' for others. So I'll be posting things on there for people to order and then I'll make it and send it. I can do special orders or they can send me a layout they like and I can replicate it. And I can make full books as well.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time but only just now finding the time to do it.

Anyway, instead of clogging up my personal blog with my scrapbooking layouts, I'll be putting them on there instead of on here.

Hope to see some subscribers to my Get to Stampin' blog even if you don't order!

No comments: