October 04, 2008

Tag-Thirty One

I got this from my Blogger Friend-Lisa
The Rules:

Answer the questions using only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? table

2. Your significant other? Joseph

3. Your hair? messy

4. Your mother? Jackie

5. Your father? Jack

6. Your favorite thing? Rebecca

7. Your dream last night? None

8 Your favorite drink? coffee

9. Your dream/goal? debt-free

10. The room you’re in? livingroom

11. Your hobby? scrapbooking

12. Your fear? heights

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debt-free

14. What you’re not? shy

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. One of your wish list items? tummytuck

17. Where you grew up? Texas

18. The last thing you did? dishes

19. What are you wearing? PJ's

20. Favorite gadget? Cri-cut

21. Your pets? cats

22. Your computer? Dell

23. Your mood? sad

24. Missing someone? Brother

25. Your car? BMW

26. Something you’re not wearing? Bra

27. Favorite store? Michael's

28. Like someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Today

I tag anyone who reads this! :-)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like your new fall look!