June 21, 2009

Time for an update...

It's been a while. We've got lots of photo's and news.
First, last week my Sister In Law Lori came to town and we went down to San Diego and Coronado Island and fell in love with the place. It is so beautiful! We took Rebecca down to the beach and we all had a great time. I've finally found a beach in California I love and can't wait to go back to. We stayed at a nice little place that was very affordable and was walking distance to it all. We met up with my 2 Nephews (Justin and Stephan) and Andrea and had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. And the next night we stayed at his place and he BBQ'd Carne Asada...or in Texas...Fajitas. Here's a slide show:

Lori really needed a vacation. She's still really dealing with the loss of my brother in September (we all are really) and I think this really did her some good. I hope so anyway. It did me good that's for sure.
Now the NEWS....I GOT A JOB! Whoot Whoot! Starting July 6th, I'll be a Relay For Life manager with the American Cancer Society. It kinda of just fell in my lap. My staff partner called and told me there was an opening and to put in my resume. I did, had a phone interview, then drove down for a panel interview on Monday and then on Friday they offered me the job. I'm still waiting to see which areas I'll be over, but looking forward to it. So...we're moving back to Hemet in 2-3 weeks. I've already found a rent house (we've got 3 offers on our house there that we're short selling so not moving back in there) so hopefully that'll sell soon. Our goal is to be debt free in 1 year...2 at the very most.
Here's a few more pictures from my great friends daughters bday party.

She loves the water...pool or beach

Rebecca, Bailey and Riley


1 comment:

Myldy said...

So glad you have a job!!! YAY! Love the pictures, looks like you had a great time. What's Joe going to do?