I just don't have any pictures. Why...hmmm, well I lost my battery charger for my camera and had to find another on Ebay since they don't seem to sell them anymore. It's funny...a two year old camera and it's already out of date. Oh well, it's taken me 2 years to figure it out and like it. I'm not getting another one anytime soon.
School is out if I didn't already mention that in a previous post. We spent some time in Hemet last week. Had some drama with my former tenants, but it's all said and done now...hopefully. I've chalked it up to a lesson learned and will NEVER rent another house again to people. It was pretty gross to say the least.
Rebecca starts vacation bible school at the Baptist church tomorrow for the week. It was free and I think she'll like it. She's been asking a lot of questions lately that I just can't answer...hopefully they can. Ha! Joe grew up in Catholic schools and such and he can't answer them either. I don't feel so bad. Ha!
Rebecca's been ice skating 3 times in the last 2 weeks and is pretty dang good at it. Joe said yesterday that she can go backwards really well. I'm going to sign her up for classes this month for July. But I can't until next week at the earliest. They have classes going until the 25th. Joe took her back roller skating today but she only went around once and said it wasn't as easy as ice skating and didn't want to do it anymore. She's making excuses of why we need to take her ice skating more instead of roller skating. I told her there was a HUGE price difference in the two...twice the price difference. It was her idea too to go roller skating. Oh well.
Whatelse? Nothing..that's what. My sister-in-law is coming out on Monday to visit for a few days. She needs to get away for a while. She's been working non stop since my brother died. I'm going to take her down to San Diego to visit my nephew and his baby boy. Maybe do Sea World. She wants to go see Hollywood and since that's free...we will. I don't know what else we'll do, probably the beach too. Hopefully my camera charger gets here so I can take pictures.
Well that's about it for now. Talk to you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment