
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Nascar. And if you've been reading this blog you know that I just got back from going to a race last weekend. Well apparently while I was gone Joe and Rebecca watched the race too and now Rebecca loves it. The day I got back I gave her a little toy race car that I got for her and she automatically said "Race Car!" And every commercial she sees on TV that has a car on it is also a race car. Well as usual on Sunday's I put the race on and she just sat in the floor and watched it. I was so proud.
So I told Joe that I think it is time to take her to a real race. There is one in Las Vegas on March 12th (which just so happens to be my birthday) and there is also one very close to here in Fontana in September. We'll definitely be going to that one since she'll be 3 by then and hopefully more controllable. About a month ago we took her to a little race track in Perris where the local guys race, and she loved it! So I think she would really enjoy this. However...this race is long and who knows if it'll keep her attention long enough to watch it. That's the only thing I wonder about because even though she's little her ticket is full price...maybe we'll just get the cheap seats!
2 comments:
A chip off the ol' block, eh?! :)
Well Like Mother like Daughter.......ya just never know! LOL LOL
Post a Comment