April 17, 2006

Easter Pictures

Petrin Family
Pizzitola Family ( I look like a Goober 'cause I was trying to get Rebecca to laugh)
Rock Stars!
Joe and Rebecca hunting Easter Eggs
Rachel and Rebecca. Rebecca adores Rachel-talks about her everyday! Rebecca loves Grumpy Bear and Rachel found this one for her. So we put her in it and couldn't resist the picture! She also cross stitched her a Grumpy Bear-Thanks Rachel, she'll love it forever!

Hope everyone had a great Easter. We did. As you can see from the pictures above, our friends Rachel and Dana invited us over to their house for dinner. My nephew, Justin, came too. It was nice to see him-I hadn't in almost 6 weeks. Anyway, they made an awesome dinner. Ham, home made rice pilaf & Mac/Cheese (which I finished consuming today), artichokes, corn and dessert. The 3 kids hunted for eggs. We had a very nice, quiet Easter. I'm glad we have such great friends to spend the holidays with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We also had a great time. Thanks for being a part of our lives. You mean so much to us! I'll forward our pictures to you via e-mail. Thanks for sharing the day with us!
Love,
Rach
P.S. Rock stars my tush! Ha Ha!

Myldy said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. The kids look like they are having a great time.