


Well it's been a busy week...
And then yesterday and today I redid the family room. I bought new throw pillows for the couches and chairs, a new rug and I made new curtains for the door and windows. Forever, I've tried to avoid going blue...I don't know why-I love blue. So I just gave into it and I really love it. It's very relaxing. And today I also redid the hall way bathroom. All of these rooms still need some paint and the family room needs 'real' pictures on the wall. I'm working on that. We're enlarging some pictures of scenery we took when we lived in Alaska and we're going to mat and frame them. I just need to get them to the picture place.
Rebecca went to her 3rd day of school today. This morning she really didn't want to go so that kind of upset me. But when I picked her up today, she was happier than I've ever seen her there so far. She had a really good day and I'm learning along the way. If it comes down to her still crying when I leave her in another couple of weeks, I'll rethink the whole thing. But everyone keeps telling me to give her 2 to 3 weeks to adjust...I will.
4 comments:
The house looks wonderful and you are doing a great job!!! I love the blue.
As for Rebecca.....You know of what I speak....They cry until you are out of sight and ear shot... then they have fun. They MUST make you feel guilty...it's their job. So don't fall for it. It's good for her and you that she goes to spend this time with peers
Looks awesome Jewels! Can't wait to see your backyard as nice as you've made the inside of your home. I'm sure it won't take you long...
Love,
Rach
Your rooms look great!
We had to get someone to install spinklers & sod in our backyard when we moved in. It's weird how they do the front but not the back!
I'm LOVING the look! Can't wait to get my act together and come down to see it live and in person!
Hugs for Rebecca! She just loves you SO much she doesn't want you to miss out on the fun! :) Ok, that's probably not it, but you know me...I am dis-inclined toward pre-school to begin with.
Post a Comment