July 06, 2006

Hmmmm....

Well the bug issue is done and over with-thank goodness. You know just researching them on the internet, you can get them anywhere. Little buggers!
Our holiday weekend was pretty boring. We worked more on the patio. We're at the end stages of it. Now it's just cutting the bricks for the edges, doing the steps and finding some decorative tile for the top of the retaining wall portion. Time and Money...plenty of time, not enough money! Oh well, it'll get done when it gets done I guess.
We did take Rebecca to see the movie 'Cars' now that the mad rush to see it is over. I have to say, what a cute movie!!! Especially to someone like me who's a NASCAR fanatic. Darrell Waltrip did a cameo in it-Dale Jr. did too! I was hoping to see a Jeff Gordon in there somewhere, but I didn't. It was just a feel good movie and definitely a buyer when it comes out on DVD. Joseph and I probably enjoyed it more than Rebecca, although she wanted to stay and watch it again. I will probably take her to a matinee again this week to see it again...that's how good it is! Now for those of you who don't watch Nascar, don't let that deter you from seeing it if you haven't. The movie isn't about racing, it's more about friendship and loyalty-and once again...it's just darn cute!
Well that was our holiday weekend in a nut shell! Boring huh? Oh well...

2 comments:

Myldy said...

Gage and Paul and I went to see CARS...what a great movie. We loved it and are planning on buying it just for us! LOL LOL

Stahl family said...

This may just be the hick coming out in me, but my favorite part was tractor-tipping! :)