July 23, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to us!!!


So this is where we're going for New Years this year. (Kaneohe Hawaii). YIPPEE!! Thanks to our good friends Lori and Garrett-we got the deal of a life time! They offered us to come with them this year and to stay with them at Garrett's parents house AND Garrett's sister works for an airline so we got employee rates on round trip tickets. We're going from the 30th thru the 9th. I just can't believe it. I'm giddy with excitement. Thanks Okomoto's for the offer!
The count down is on...first thing to do before we go...LOSE WEIGHT! I'm joining a gym this week and work on getting this excess 15 pounds off and tone up! I've been waiting for a good excuse and now I have one.
OK...so be jealous! Ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Stahl family said...

ok...yeah...I'm GREEN!!!! But have a great time!

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

Lucky! I bet you can't wait! It looks beautiful:)

Amanda said...

That is awesome!

Myldy said...

I am soooo happy for you guys!!!!! What a great time you'll have! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.