December 27, 2006

Can you guess who???



Can you figure it out???

It's Joe from back in March of 1993-Our first date to be exact! I was still so into the 80's scene...and from the looks of it...he was too! Fun times. I've probably mentioned this before, but here I go again.

I flirted with this guy for two weeks. I was working as a cocktail waitress in a Seafood Restaurant in my home town (Gordon's Seafood) of Port Lavaca, Tx. I knew the first time I laid eyes on him I would spend the rest of my life with him. He didn't think the same-apparently-since it took 2 weeks of flirting and then ME asking HIM out. Well that weekend we headed down to Port Aransas, Tx to the beach. Spring Break had just ended so the beach was bare except for a few stragelers and us. Man did I get wasted...I don't remember the entire day...I only have pictures. It was fun though-I think.

Anyway, thought I share the story of how Joe and I met! And a picture from the past!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He truly does look like he stepped out of the 80's! Thanks for sharing the story/picture. Sounds like a very memorable way you two met. You go, Julie (asking him out)!! I'm sure Joe was happy you did :-).

Myldy said...

Hey....a long hair!! Great!! When in march '93? Our first date was March 14 '92! Gosh it doesn't seem that long ago...does it.. So how long was your hair then?