What can I say...Rebecca came down sick Saturday. Went to the Dr. Monday. She's getting better. Getting my head ready to go to Texas on Monday for a Wedding I'm not even sure is going to happen...Ugh. My procrastinating sister is waiting until the last minute to get a JP...I mean come on....even though you're having it at the courthouse-you still have to have an appointment! Looking forward to Joe's grandma's Christmas party on the 16th. We haven't been in 2 years. They're in their 80's and still rockin'! Can't wait to see all of them! Lots of new babies to meet on that side of the family! Well that's the boring scoop around these parts! I'll update again either from Texas or when I get back. Cheers!
4 comments:
Not boring! Sorry Rebecca is sick - hoping she feels better soon. Have a safe, fun trip to Texas. Love you guys!
Have fun! I hope the wedding happens... hee hee Sounds like you've got lots of fun waiting for you in Texas. Yay!
Not boring at all! I love hearing about all the things you are doing. Makes me feel like we are closer than an 18-hour car ride! :)
Hope Rebecca is better. Have a hoot in Texas!!
Post a Comment