December 25, 2006

Ho, Ho, H-OVER!!!


Yippeeeee! It's over. No more lines at stores, no more shopping. I love it. 356 days until the crap happens again! Rebecca had a good Christmas-So did Joe and I. She didn't get a whole lot like she did last year, but she got a few big things. Last year I focused on educational toys and books, etc. This year it was all about fun and what she loves. We got her a play kitchen, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set, A dollhouse with accessories, A 'Mack' truck to go with all of her "Cars" stuff. She is an addict I tell you...secretly...I am too. Love that movie!!! And she got a lot of stocking stuffers like a DoodleBops CD, those little towels you get at the Disney store that are little then you put under water and they get to normal size...Yeah those. Some more 'Cars' cars, a personalized shirt, panties. You know the routine.
I got Joe a really good electric razor. His last one is the same brand but the cheaper one and it's still going strong. This time I moved up a couple of models...he's worth it. He also got a few Hawaiian shirts (since we're Hawaii bound on Saturday) and socks, undies........the basics.
I got a BIG lense for my Canon Rebel to take great pictures of the scenery in Hawaii and I got a Casio Exilim Zoom to put in my purse. I really wanted a small camera because my Rebel is too big to carry around and I miss out on tons of pictures. Now no excuse. However I am a little perturbed because it' a little too 'High Tech' for me and it's beginning to be a pain in the ass to use. I guess I just have to learn and be patient-which is a problem for me. I wanted a simple camera with at least 7 mega pixel that I could just point and shoot...but no... Hey I'm not complaining-I just need to figure it out. OH yeah...I also am going to Hawaii if there is anyone out there that I haven't told...I'M GOING TO HAWAII BABY!!! (Hence the scenic background on this page!)
Hope Santa was as good to you as he was to us. Let's just all remember the real reason for Christmas...
PRESENTS...joking!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Stahl family said...

Glad you had a great Christmas! Hope Hawaii is great to you! go see the whales...they should be down tehre for mating season abou this time of year!

Myldy said...

Glad that your Xmas was a good one. Cannot wait to see the pictures of Hawaii when you get back.