November 28, 2006

2 Year Blogging Anniversary

I can't believe I've been blogging now for 2 years today. Happy Anniversary to me! So much has happened in 2 years. Wow! I've got some really loyal readers and I've made some great online friends with my fellow bloggers. I think I've even helped a few people get their blogs going! So thanks to you all. Keep reading and commenting.
Love ya!
Julie

6 comments:

Stahl family said...

woohoo! Happy anniversary!

Love your pics, too; looks like you had a great trip!

Jewl said...

Happy Blog Anniversay!!

Love your new look!!

Myldy said...

2 Years...wow....you've come a long way baby LOL

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

I know I'm a little late, but happy blogging anniversary! I love reading your updates...

Violet the Verbose said...

Happy Anniversary and keep writing - it's great to be able to keep up with you and see pictures, etc.

Anonymous said...

I love keeping up via your blog. We do need to get together more often, but it certainly is nice to see how your lives are going on your blog :-)