November 04, 2006

Halloween & Disney Pictures

Pictures from Disneyland...her and Mickey Mouse
Rebecca and Minnie Mouse
Our little Minnie Mouse

Desma and Rebecca on their way out trick or treating! They were so excited!


Halloween was great! Rebecca obviously dressed up as her favorite character 'Minnie Mouse'. Her cousin (my neice) Katy and her family drove in from Texas that day and was able to go trick or treating with us too! Desma, who is only 2 1/2 months older than Rebecca, dressed up as a pumpkin! They had so much fun going from house to house together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the costume!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have this image now of her wanting to wear it daily ;-). Thanks for posting. As always, she's beautiful!

Myldy said...

Simply adorable!!! I bet they brought home a tone of candy!

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

I love their costumes. They are two little darlings!

Stahl family said...

OMG!! I think I just read a month's worth of your blog in one night! I can't believe how much I missed! You didn't follow up on the tap shoe bows, but I think she will get over it in time. We virgos have a thing for just-righted-ness.

These girls in their costumes are super cute!

Jewl said...

I think your daughter is cuter than the orginal!!