November 15, 2006

My new page!!!

Do you love it? I love it! I was tired of how mine looked and very jealous of some of my fellow bloggers. So I copied them and got my own! I really wanted a page that represented us as a family, but I had a really hard time finding a look that portrayed us correctly. So I decided to just go with this one. This truly is Rebecca. She absolutely loves looking out the window at the Moon (or Moona as she would say it) and stars. The only difference is she would have her arm around her cat Muffin and not a dog. Close enough! I love it!
Thank you Ro for designing my page and putting up with me and my last minute changes! You did a great job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooove it! Can't wait to see you folks on the 3rd too!

Lisa said...

Oh, so cute! Wish I had the time (and creativity!) to redesign my blog.

Sorry it's been awhile since I last commented on your blog. I've been reading your updates, though!

Take care!

Lucy Carrion-Barnes said...

Hey Julie, I love the new page. Very pretty!

Stahl family said...

nice new look! I'm gonna have work on mine so I can keep up with the Jones's...I mean the Pizzitola's!

Violet the Verbose said...

This is so cute! I'm glad to hear that Rebecca and her kitty are getting along so well. :o)