November 12, 2006

Busy Week in San Jose

Hi all! Just got back from being up in San Jose. Roz had her surgery on Wednesday and as of now all is good...BUT we are still waiting on the pathology results to come in on the 20th. Lets all pray that they come out negative for cancer. The Urologist did say he didn't think they were so that is a positive thing. She had the implant from her mysectomy taken out of her left breast. It burst last January when she was so sick from coughing so much. It was replaced and she seems to be healing fine. She did really well and I am very proud of her. I had a great visit while I was up there. I managed to make it to a play date with my former play group 'The MonkeyMoms'. I got to see everyone except Caroline, so that was great. I also managed to persuade them into a Moms Night Out last night so I got to see a few of them again. We're going to plan a weekend up in Napa in late March. I hope that works out and we all get to go for a weekend without the kiddos. I predict a lot of drinking (Wine).
This weekend we're headed up to Montana to see my Inlaws. I'm so excited to see them...so is Joe and Rebecca. I love spending time with them. They are really relaxed and I love that. I love it up there. The fresh air and the big trees and the snow. Love it! So I'll be getting ready for that this week (getting the oil changed, doing laundry, finding a cat sitter, etc). Then we'll get back from that then off to Texas and Hawaii in December. Busy, Busy, Busy.
Well just wanted to touch base and let everyone know how Roz was doing.

1 comment:

Myldy said...

So glad to hear that Roz is doing well.....I will keep her in my thoughts for the Path report to come back negative.

Glad you were able to see all the Mom's again. They are great people.

You are a very busy gal.....have a very safe trip to Montana, then Texas, then Hawaii!! Ohhh the ocean roaring and the beach sand filtering through you guy's feet.....it'll be terrific.