November 16, 2006

Another Great Read...

What a great book! But this one was a lot harder to read for me. This one took 2 weeks. Yes I was busy, but found myself bored at times. I found out that you have to read 'The Notebook' first because this one is like part 2 of that one. After I was told that it made more sense and became easier to understand and to stay interested in. This book has you thinking one thing all the way through it until the last part of the last chapter when everything changes. What a romantic book. Loved it!

My next book is 'Dear John'. It is Nicholas Sparks' newest book that just came out this month! I'll be reading this one on our way up to Montana! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Violet the Verbose said...

Omigod, you get to read? I want to read! Of course, that would require knowing where my books are... well okay, I know where the boxes are but don't have any bookshelves to unpack them onto. ha ha! Enjoy - sounds like fun!

Amanda said...

You know I read that you like those books and I went to Sams Club and almost bought one, but I am afraid that all I am going to do is cry through out the whole thing.