On Sunday, we took Rebecca to see one of her favorite shows live...'The Doodlebops'. They were in San Diego and I got some really great tickets. I would have some great pictures...but dumb me, I took the big camera instead of the little one and they wouldn't let me in with it. They said since it has a detachable Len's it's considered 'Professional'. Oh well. We had fun and the show was great. Rebecca must have been in awe, because all she did was sit there and watch. I really tried to get her up and dancing, but she wanted nothing to do with it. Then afterwards we went to Dave and Busters with some friends of ours (a very nice lady from my Mommies Group and her family) and I met my nephew there.
On Monday I went to a play date. Tuesday I had a small play date at my house-last minute. Wednesday I went out to get a few things done for Relay. Thursday another mom (Cheryl & also my Co-Captain for Relay) and I sat out in front of our local grocery store and sold $100.00 in Luminaria bags. And then that night I went with Tiffany to an Arbonne meeting and sold another $70.00 in bags. What are Luminaria bags??? At Relay for Life...when the sun starts to set, these bags will be lined all around the track and then lit. They will light our way around the track during the night hours. They are so beautiful too because they have been decorated by cancer patients and survivors. Very touching. I was really hoping to sell a lot more, but we did sell some and that's more than we had earlier. We still have lots of time. And then today I had a nail appointment and after that Rebecca and I just hung out and went and did some window shopping. The weather has been so nice here (high 80's) that we just wanted to be outside. Tomorrow I have my monthly Bunco game with the moms group and Sunday another Arbonne party to go to. I said I was busy!
Next week...not so busy...my niece is coming in from Tennessee and I'm going to enjoy her!
3 comments:
Nails??? you getting the fakes ones or growing your own? LOL
Sounds like you are doing very well....and the 80's I am sooo jealous!! it's only 40 here and then going to get cold again.
Rebecca is growing into quite the little lady. I miss her.
Miss you all.
Oooh, I'm jealous that you & Rebecca got to see the Doodlebops! Gabrielle is so addicted to them. I wish they were coming in concert near us! She would go absolutely nuts. I can't wait until she sees that her birthday party is the Doodlebops!
Wow! That's a lot of stuff going on! Sounds like you're having a great time. Isn't it funny how when the weather warms up you suddenly find your schedule jam-packed?
Post a Comment