Alright America! Let's get this one right this week! If Sanjaya and Antonella make it through this round of votes...I'm going to die!!!! They should not be here at all! Those are my predictions. We'll see. Last week I was 50/50, but I should've been 100%! I think anyway.
In other news. Really busy with Relay for Life. I'm now officially a 'Committee Member'. Apparently our team is the only one busting it's butt to raise money, get community donations AND since the team recruitment lady isn't doing her job, including returning phone calls and emails...I'm trying to help out with that too. Why can't I just say No? Now I'm stressed out doing that and keeping my team on track. That parts easy though, because my team is rocking!!
My C0-Captain, Cheryl, and I are setting up a table at Stater Bros. tomorrow to sell Luminaria bags and cards. I hope we sell a lot. I've also gotten a $500.00 (+/-) golf package from the Soboba Golf Club. It includes golf for 4, 2 golf carts and buckets of practice balls. I'm excited about that. I've sent out several letters to big name companies trying to get a Presenting Sponsor of $10,000. We'll see. I'm really hoping the letter I sent to the Shell Oil Company works. I mean that oil company alone made over $25 Billion dollars last year. What a measly $10K? I hope they see it that way. I've also got a gift certificate from a local massage company and a couple of ladies in my moms club is donating baskets from various businesses they own. So that's exciting. Also I'm going to an Arbonne meeting tomorrow with on of the moms to try and get more donations and possibly sign up a team. We'll see. So it's coming along great.
Rebecca is doing great. Still just playing and making new friends in the Moms group. She's definitely learning to share better. That was a huge problem only a couple of months ago. I picked her up some computer games today that teach her preschool and Kindergarten curriculum. She's enjoying it so far. She does really well with the online stuff she does, so this is a step up from that.
My niece and her friend will be her next Thursday. I'm excited to see them. It's been a year and a half since we last saw each other. And it's her first trip to California, so it'll be fun to show her around. Joe is going to give me next weekend off to go and do things with her with out Rebecca. That will be my birthday present from him. So we're going to save the adult stuff for then. We'll see what they want to do but maybe we'll go to Las Vegas or something since it's only 4 hours away. And then we'll save the family stuff like Disneyland and the beaches for when she's with us. Things she can do and have fun too. Joe will be working as usual, so we won't see too much of him, but I'm sure he's happy that I'm enjoying my time with her. AND Monday's my birthday-33 years old. Ugh.
Well that's about it. Just busy, busy, busy around here!!




1 comment:
Well, your idol prediction was not even as good this week as last! Can you BELIEVE IT??? I don't know what America is DOING?
On your personal note, I can only imagine how great you look while getting ready for your Relay event! You are so involved, too! You're AWESOME!
Post a Comment