February 28, 2007

My Idol Vote Off Prediciton:

Alaina Alexander
Antonella Barba
Nicholas Pedro
Sanjaya Malakar

The guys did way better last night on American Idol than last week! However Sanjaya Malakar has got to go this go around. He looked like a Micheal Jackson wanna be. I think he should've left last week and not Rudy. Nicholas wasn't that bad, but someone has to go and I think he may.

The girls were not as good tonight as they were last week. But it's the same girls who were not good. Antonella has to go. She was really lucky last week to be able to stay. She sucked just as bad this week. And Alaina, she may not be the worst, but I don't care for her. She seems to be a smart ass, as is Antonella.

Those are my predictions! We shall see tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed right now. Don't you wish you already knew who was gone! What on earth is America thinking? What did you think of Pickler??? Revealing, huh? Miss ya! Rach

Stahl family said...

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've read your blog! DUDE! Where have I been!?!?

Anyway, you were right on with your picks! I can't believe Sanjaya didn't go home though! Antonella is next! I really can't believe the judges put her and Alaina through. So sad.

And did Pickler get a boob job?? That was insane! But, I like her voice and I like her song.:)