February 22, 2007

American Idol...My Prediciton...

As Simon said..."Love you Lakisha!" I think she will be the next winner. She's a GREAT singer, she's motivated and I think she really wants this more than anything because of her personal situation. Reminds me of Fantasia...same thing-I knew she would win from the first time I saw her on that stage...I was right. Lakisha works hard and it shows in the intensity of her face how bad she wants it.

My other favorites-so far are...Blake Lewis, Chris Richardson, Sundance, Chris Sligh, Jared Cotter, Sabrina Sloan, Stephanie Edwards and Melinda Doolittle.

I do have to say this though...I don't know if anyone else out there caught it...I was really disappointed in Stephanie Edwards. When Sabrina Sloan got up there and sang, the judges up to that point said "So far, the best one yet". They showed a clip of Stephanie back stage and her facial expression was, to me, full of jealousy. Same thing after Lakisha sang...you could see her in the background with a look of 'despise' on her face. We'll see next week how she it. Maybe it's nerves...I don't know. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though-she was good too.

No comments: