Me (Natalie Nebraska) with the big hair (and way too much hairspray) with the leggings and the lace-up shoes!
My Head Coach (Joe Nebraska) with his coaches shirt, whistle and hat. Not much different from what he normally wears!It was way fun! Drank WAY TOO MUCH...and recovered all day Sunday. It was so worth it though. Here's a couple of pictures of Joe and I. I was (supposed to be) a former Head Cheerleader and now a Manager of a Discount Store...Joe was the Varsity Quarterback and now the PE/Football Coach of our former Highschool. So that is our 'Costumes' if that's what you want to call them. I tried really hard to tease up my hair and make it BIG, but I had a really hard time doing it. ME...the Texas girl who loved the big hair days...had a hard time making it big. But I kinda did it! Some people went way out and made their costumes and rented them. Not me...but after getting there, I wished I would've put a little more effort into it. But that's me, cheap skate!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a good time. Yes one CAN pay the price the next day HA!
Your BIG hair looks good...waddaya mean it's not big.....LOL LOL
Post a Comment