February 02, 2007

A lazy Friday...

Just sitting around, having a cup of coffee, trying to get the energy up to clean the house and head out to town for some stuff. Canceled everything I had scheduled today just because I wasn't in the mood for schedules. It's one of those days where I'll do it when I'm good and ready...if that even happens.
No plans this weekend other than a Murder Mystery Party Joe and I are going to tomorrow night. It'll be fun. We have to dress 80's. It's a Murder High Reunion Class of '85. I was a head cheerleader in highschool and married my highschool sweetheart who was the varsity quarterback. Now he's a PE/Football coach and I'm a manager at a discount store. So we'll see how it goes...I think it's similar to Clue? I don't know though. Should be fun regardless.
No plans for the superbowl...just hang around and do our usual and watch the game. Maybe I'll make a pot of chili or something. Sounds good.
Well as you can see, life is boring around here. BUT things are picking up starting next week. I'm throwing a baby shower for a great friend or ours on Saturday. So I'll be working on the final touches of that next week and then the week after is busy everyday with something planned with my Moms Group. A pretty busy month to say the least.
Anyway, talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh you are always busy.....it's good to have down time. Looks like your schedule is very busy for the rest of the month.
Have fun at the Mystery dinner....I wish Paul wanted to do things like that.