January 26, 2007

Friends Forever...


Rebecca and I went with Rachel and Josh on Monday to the Picture People to get Josh's 3 year old pictures done. And since we were there with them and they were moving in 2 days we thought we'd go ahead and have one done of the 2 of them. Even though they fight like cats & dogs (that's no exaggeration), they still do love each other to death and will miss each other terribly.
Aren't they cute? Rebecca was hugging him so tightly she was practically choking him. And I just love their feet in the one with them jumping. It's truly catching these 2 kids being kids and just having fun. I just love these pictures!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos! They'll love looking back on these--- of it they don't remember when they get bigger, you and Rachel will be able to look back on them with smiles in your hearts :-)

Myldy said...

Cute pictures...Rebecca is growing up so fast. Looking back on the earlier pictures, her face has changed so much...not a baby anymore.

Sorry to hear that your good friend moved...but it will be a new place to visit.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It's so fun to look at them just being kids and having fun. I hope Rachel and her family settle in nicely.

Stahl family said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the jumping picture! What fun! :)

Did you get your tile yet?

Jewl said...

Very cute!!

Lisa said...

Awh, those pics are so cute!