and our daily adventures...
I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourselves and got to see Lori and her family. The pictures are awesome and the flower pictures....you could almost smell them. Someday Paul and I will get there...at least he tells me so. ;)
What a great time! Love the photos. Thanks for sharing. Except for freezing my butt of at home, I felt like I was right there with you!
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love all the pictures of the beautiful scenery. I'm dying to take a trip out there someday...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourselves and got to see Lori and her family. The pictures are awesome and the flower pictures....you could almost smell them. Someday Paul and I will get there...at least he tells me so. ;)
What a great time! Love the photos. Thanks for sharing. Except for freezing my butt of at home, I felt like I was right there with you!
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love all the pictures of the beautiful scenery. I'm dying to take a trip out there someday...
Post a Comment