January 17, 2007

Finally...

This is Rebecca's new thing...making faces when taking pictures!
Taking a quick breather at the park!

Well, we're finally back to normal from all of our travels. Finally unpacked, laundry done, house put back in order and rested! Whew...
Not much going on since we've been back. Staying active in my playgroup finally. Haven't been around much since the beginning of November because we were gone so much. But I managed to host a Bunco Party in December and that was about all they saw of me until last week. Good to be busy again.
Next week will be sad. My dear friend Rachel is moving to Cummings, Georgia next Thursday. Her husband, Dana, got an offer for a job they just couldn't refuse and now they're moving. I hate to see them go, but happy for them. This will be Rachel's first time to be living out side of California. They've purchased a house there and will be settling in quite quickly from the sounds of things. I know her family will miss as will I, but hey...it just gives us all a reason to go to Georgia and visit. It is very pretty there. When they visited last month, everything was brown and the trees were bare...but that's how it is in the South. Come March-they'll love it when everything starts to bloom.
Well, that's about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well!
Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are returning to normal for you. It's amazing how much needs to be done when you get back from being gone -- we're pretty back to normal too but still some more cleaning I *should* do -- not sure when I'll make myself do it :)

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! When Kayleigh smiles now in pictures it's so funny at times..you can tell her smile is forced. We have to catch her unaware at times to get a good smiling, nongoofy pic! Good luck to Rachel and her family on their move to Georgia.

Myldy said...

Good luck to Rachel and new adventures in Georgia!

Rebecca is a darling...growing up so fast!