Oh, what a sweetie girl. Hee hee! Looks like the baby is giving her a big, wet, open-mouthed kiss. We've started getting those from the baby lately - unfortunately, they include teeth. Ouch!
We went to a birthday part last Saturday and they had the exact same pinata! ha ha ha!
Thanks for the pix - I love to see 'em when you put 'em up!
3 comments:
What a cutie pie!
Miss y'all!
I love that she wears her costumes all the time! Thanks for sharing the pics! She's adorable.
Oh, what a sweetie girl. Hee hee! Looks like the baby is giving her a big, wet, open-mouthed kiss. We've started getting those from the baby lately - unfortunately, they include teeth. Ouch!
We went to a birthday part last Saturday and they had the exact same pinata! ha ha ha!
Thanks for the pix - I love to see 'em when you put 'em up!
Post a Comment