May 05, 2007

Relay was great!!

Our crazy hat...we had to make from things in our campsite. We came in 2nd!
Mine & Justin's Luminaria bag to my parents.
Our 'Memory Bat'
Our 'Honor Bat'
Our 'HOPE Ball' (thanks Rach for the suggestion)
Our campsite lit up at night!

Me and my 2 Drag Queens (Ryan & Justin)
Ryan & Justin (Believe it or not, they did not win. An old man in a wheel chair won...he was great! Looked identical to Queen Elizabeth!)


I know, everyone's waiting on info on the Relay! It went great!!! We won for best campsite decorations too! We raised our goal of $50,000 for the entire Relay also! Yeah! I'm glad it's over though and looking forward to running it next year. Hope I can do as good of a job as Kristina did.

Me team was excellent and they are all looking forward to doing it again next year. I'm so glad too. They were all really inspired and moved.
I forgot to take pictures!!! Yikes, but my team mates did. So I'll post of few and post more as I get them.
I've been so super busy. Tuesday went up to get Roz and brought her down on Wednesday (she was our Survivor). Thursday and Friday was getting ready for Relay. Saturday-Sunday was Relay. Went to Phoenix on Monday-Thursday. Friday back up to San Jose to take Roz home. Today (Saturday) I drove back home. Tired??? Yep!

Will post more later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jewl said...

You're awesome chick!! So glad it all went well...

Thank you too for your donation to the March of Dimes!! :)